Wednesday 25 December 2013

Post Tour to USA - some more photos - student reflections would be great!!!

After arriving back in Sydney a few days ago, we have all had a chance to sleep, enjoy Christmas and too much food (hopefully not cheese!). I am sure that over the time with family and friends, the students have also had the opportunity to reflect upon the wonderful experiences that made the tour to the USA so memorable. What a time we had! Absolutely awesome and certainly unforgettable! Here's a few more shots from the 17 days - just to remind you of the many places we went to and the things that we did. I would love to get some student reflections from any of the touring party who would like to add to the blog.

I hope that the parents and friends have found the blog a useful way to keep up with the events and performances that we did. There'll be a few more posts...but in the interim, enjoy another bunch of photos from the trip. It is hard to believe that we had just arrived in San Francisco this time last week, after the fantastic time we had enjoyed in Washington. Oh, how time flies...but the memories last forever.

Brad M



































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm the only one who's actually gone back on this blog since the tour, but I needed some pictures for my Christian Studies Assessment and found myself reading Dr. Merrick's blogs and looking through pictures for an hour!
The nostalgia is hitting me with smiles and memories that I'll never forget.
Cheers to the Staff-you didn't just make my day, you made my year.
And special thanks to Dr. Merrick for tirelessly putting up blogs and for taking some amazing photos.
Sebastian