Sunday 8 December 2013

Student comments on the tour so far - all blogging at South Boston Station!

Although it has been very cold and freezing, Boston has been an awesome experience!!! We are off to New York now! Can't wait to see all the famous attractions!
Sergio (with inspiration from Denver)

Bought a fur coat, loving it- Tori

Been having a great time time, teeth have been chattering but smiles are sill on everyone's faces. Great start to a fantastic trip - Ian

Boston is amazing!! However it is very cold. Send a coat. And a heater. And a jacuzzi. Thanks ;D- Chi

Boston has been a great start to the tour so far. Despite the cold, we're having a great time and looking forward to our time in New York. -Murray

Not losing weight anytime soon. don't eat the cheese. -Sebastian

It's really cold and Justin talks in his sleep :/ - Michael

Diet consists of Burgers, Pizza, Hot Dogs, Ice Cream and fries. Just embracing the native culture -Saar

Hi mum. I know you're reading this. Yes. I'm still alive. Now please stop following me. - Jeremy

It's nice and toasty here. - Justin

Having a great time despite the cold - Sullivan

Having lunch at Boston Latin was like being on the set of mean girls- Susan

About to explode from excess food consumption. It was -1 degrees today in Boston... Besides the cold had a great time! - Beth

Really excited for New York! Although Boston has a lot of really old beautiful buildings but I want to go shopping. Also the accents keep surprising me, even after three days -Jen

Boston has been an amazing experience! Was so great to explore the city and also perform at diverse places - looking forward to New York! -Adam I

Food is greasy, weather is cold, but it's great fun! - Miller

It's cold but the Christmas- ness is amazing!!! Zoe

I am glad to be back with my people. I have yet to find a bow tie, but I continue my search. - Karl

I find myself smiling even though i can't feel my face - Harry P

Enjoying the trip fantastically, with all the great experiences and attractions. Looking forward to NYC. -Harry May

Having a fantastic time! Boston was amazing. Looking forward to New York! - Jarrod

Awesome experience, kids are being complimented everywhere they go! - Staff


No comments: